06 March 2008

Back on the air

OK, it's been forever since I've been blogging regularly, thanks to some serious distractions, as well as the fact that I didn't get my home internet squared away until a few weeks ago.

I sort of made a resolution that I wouldn't go back to regular blogging until I had my New San Diego Life squared away. And I'm not quite there yet: my apartment remains in a bit of a state of chaos, I have a whopping five hundred unread emails in my inbox, there are a number of errands I still have dangling that are really a higher priority than blogging. But in the meantime, I've been tucking away the occasional tidbit for use here once I'm back to daily blogging, and they're starting to pile up.

And I really miss blogging.

So. I'm back to once a day. To my Faithful Readers, I apologize for being away for so long.

2 comments:

Glen said...

O, goody.

Kate said...

goody goody (since am second to say it :)