23 May 2005

I wish I had thought of this

Via Neil Gaiman I learn the solution to his sock trouble. It's BlackSocks.com, which has a cool business model.
Blacksocks is the inventor of the revolutionary sockscription™. This is how it works: You choose between black mid-calf or knee socks. Once you place your order you will receive your first delivery within a few days. Then the remaining deliveries depend on your chosen frequency 3, 4 or 6 times per year ...
And the website has cool sock-oriented Flash animations.

So count me in; I have knee-highs on the way. And if you tell 'em I sent you, I get more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so clever -- I have told all the guys in my immediate vicinity at the office about it. I think you may have some free socks coming your way!

Love,

Mom