08 February 2005


I swear, I swear, I was looking for something very very different when I stumbled across Leia'sMetalBikini.com. And this picture --- which I think is actually kind of endearing --- was passed on to me by a friend.

I'm not saying that I don't have nerdy dream women lurking in my imagination --- I can admit that I do --- but those ain't them. And my cinema-inspired imagination mostly runs in a different direction, okay?


Anonymous said...

What! No Parker Posey???!!!

(and I miss my Trinity screen saver. Sigh. I used to be able to say "Good Morning, Trinity" every day.)

- yezida

Jonathan Korman said...

Yeah, I meant to include links to Parker Posey and Jeanine Garofalo, but couldn't find good web resources, if you can believe it.

Anonymous said...


What about this one?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I know what my next project is.
I especially love the caption on the storm trooper picture.