14 May 2005

Eww

Friends will tell you that I have a good sense of culinary adventure. My time as a vegan taught me to enjoy a number of hippie foods that most folks think are gross. Lately I've gotten hooked on Kombucha, which is basically rotting mushroom tea.

When I went on a short jaunt to Japan a few years ago, my guide asked me what I was willing to eat. "I'll eat anything you put in front of me," I promised, "except nothing with eyes looking at me, and no natto."

Thanks to Thomas Roche, I now know about Steve, Don't Eat It! And Steve eats natto.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"It also smelled kinda like baked beans. If they were baked in the filthy heat of Satan's asshole."

The man certainly does have a way with words.

Anonymous said...

Natto is disgusting. However, I have forgiven you for making me drink Kombucha when I was sick.

Sort of. - Yezida