22 September 2007

Hoot

Yes, this release, to be signed by employees, is from the actual employee handbook.

I hereby acknowledge and affirm that I have read and understand The Company's Non-Harassment Policy, that Hooters forbids harassment of any kind, and that I agree to immediately notify company officials of any harassment complaints which I might have or of any discrimination or harassment by any employee that I become aware of.

I hereby acknowledge and affirm that

  1. my job duties require I wear the designated Hooters Girl uniform;
  2. my job duties require that I interact with and entertain the customers; and
  3. the Hooters concept is based on female sex appeal and the work environment is one in which joking and innuendo based on female sex appeal is commonplace.

I also expressly acknowledge and affirm I do not find my job duties, uniform requirements, or work environment to be offensive, intimidating, hostile, or unwelcome.

Could I make that up?

1 comment:

d a r k c h i l d e said...

Gotta love 'dem lawyers!