This is another one of those if-you-don't-get-the-joke-never-mind things. Hard to explain.
- Hot! The manifestation of Latte!
- The swirling of espresso into milk.
- Any form of coffee at the bar --
- They all have caffeine; there is no difference.
- Help me, oh angst-ridden coffee clerk! I haven't slept for days.
- Be strong, espresso, in chocolate centers, in cups, on my tongue!
- There it is! Poured by the barista, but not nearly quick enough.
- Pour the coffee into the milk, not the milk into the coffee!
- Make it quick, and I may even give you a tip!
- Oh, you baristas are few and surly; yet you rule the many and the tired.
- You are rude, that customers adore; both your methods and your talk are rude.
- Come forth, o hipsters, to my house and take your fill of coffee!
08 June 2005
Take your cup and fill
In case those readers who will enjoy it didn't see it, I offer you Thee Book ov Thee Latte.