05 February 2004

Evil

No doubt you are already familiar with the famous Evil Overlord List.
When I've captured my adversary and he says, ''Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?'' I'll say, ''No.'' and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say ''No.''
...
No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive who is not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.
...
When I capture the hero, I will make sure I also get his dog, monkey, ferret, or whatever sickeningly cute little animal capable of untying ropes and filching keys happens to follow him around.
For those of you well-versed in the important guidelines it contains, I can now offer a complete evil plan generator, courtesy of the diabolical, really cool Diane Riley-Cole.

No comments: